Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Well Room

Yes we got to go in it today. The 3rd time probably in Michael's 2 years. I do not blame him though, it was his old doctors inability to treat ear-infections, they did not know there were antibiotics that didn't start with the letter "A." Maybe they stopped watching Sesame Street after that day?!? Any who it was our first time in it at the new doctor. Michael was in heaven, different toys!!! (I like to think they were telling secrets in this shot)

To summarize we had are ear recheck which you be glad to hear Michael and Monkey's ears looked perfect. I wish I had known Monkey's were going to get check too, I would have cleaned them first, how embarrasing. But this was just the start of a great day...

  • Meijer's gave me a refund on everything the exploded milk gallon ruined and replaced the bags.
  • Michael helped me clean, he does everyday. He was obssessed with cleanign the toliet himself today, I had to keep reminding him not to worry I would clean the toliet, words I have yet to utter to Brandon?!
  • The paper towel roll was finished and the used paper towel roll made the usual loud trumpet....
  • and also doubles as a periscope now.
  • It is 55 I can open my front door with out it freezing. Which was apparently something Michael was also super excited about. He played on the stoup for at least an hour. I heard about every car and truck that went by during this time.
  • And any one from Michigan knows how exciting it is when you can roll the windows down in the car while driving, even if the heat is on.

  • We found a babysitter for Wednesday, the rescheduled hair day.
  • We have the makings of really wanting to take a nap today, cross your fingers

The only bad part of the day was a full face smack down off the kitchen chair, which has resulted in the entire left side of our face being purple. What are fancy pictures of Michael without the latest war wound showing!

And lastly I thought everyone would enjoy the traffic backup to get outside on such a beautiful day!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad Michael got to visit the well room! And, that you guys have a well room! We don't have a well/sick area. We just have one area for both and it's combined with the adult area too so it's really gross when you think about it. Although, supposedly it doesn't matter, I feel like it does when Johnny barf bucket over there is touching all the toys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michael really wanted to play outside....glad he did OK at the doctor.....sorry about the fall.

    ReplyDelete