Marie believe that some toys are laced with cocaine, otherwise how would you explain the sudden and severe obsession children get with them. I feel this theory extends beyond they simple toy. They also lace clothes, shirts, slippers and now robes with cocaine.I thought it would be fun to buy Micheal a robe. Brandon and I both have them and it was only $6 on clearance. How could I go wrong, it should fit him till he is 6. I now see the error of my ways and this was a huge mistake.

Michael does not understand the robe it not and everyday article of clothing. You cannot wear it with your shoes and it does not match your choo choo train shirt (don't even get me started with that one). It cannot be worn to bed and by that matter the table to eat. There was such a large blow up because we had to take it off for bed last night, I think it was over 20 minutes before the screaming stopped.
My theory is he must love to warm and snugglie just like me. But, alas he is a boys boy and there are trucks to cars, cars to ride, trains to drive and cats to chase. There just is no time to get under a blanket. So we will troop on in our robe it does the same task.

I just love Michael in his robe !!
ReplyDeletewe're on day three of the "mario party" shirt. We have to go drop maddie off at school soon, I hope we can get it off before then :)
ReplyDeleteHe looks like a cute old man. Get him some fuzzy slippers too.
ReplyDelete