Today is just odd ramblings of a mom looking back and missing her baby....we all do it.Yes Three. If you think about it it is almost a year preparing. Three years got us to this point. Three years ago I was recouping from the worst stomach flu ever ,medication to stop vomiting, 5 IV bags and 8 pounds later, courtesy of my best friend in the whole world. My hobbit made his first Jedi Sith pose and I had an absurd obsession with baby hangers and socks, that Brandon and said best friend were just feeding.
Two years ago I was planning a first birthday party and frosting Mickey cakes until I got the perfect one to be ruined. Pouting because Brandon was going to miss it and shopping for the ultimate wagon.

Today I'm still planning for a party, although not frosting a cake they have professionals for that, and shopping for the best bike. Yes he is getting a bike, where does the time go.
Everyone said the time will fly by and I did not believe it. It just seems like yesterday I had a cat jumping and hissing at shaking belly and now I have a hobbit that tells me "back" while making a talk to the hand motion he I tell him to do something. I can't believe how fast it went.
A bike, really a bike. I wish you all could have seen it at the store. His adorable face test driving them. There are no pictures just 1st hand memories, I don't like having memories from behind a camera they aren't the same. He bizarre obsession with a baby car when we were trying to see how tall of a bike to get was priceless. Thank goodness they make a Thomas bike or we would have never figured out the size and got him away from the car! Now the price shopping.
I panic thinking about three years from now. School he'll be getting ready for Kindergarten playing hockey and baseball. What am I gonna do my baby got big :(

~sigh~ I feel the same way
ReplyDeleteThe time does fly by...so important to stop now and then to just soak up the "present".
ReplyDelete