Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Updates Again


Basement:

There has been no further progress on the basement. Sadly we hit a stand still. The neighbor went to work on the farm and we are in debate mode on if we are going to do the drywall ourselves or have it done. Right now Brandon is thinking ourselves since the drywall guy is out of town till next week. But, we still have a few electrical things to do, and by we I mean Brandon and some more organization to do before eh drywall. By the time all this is done, I pretty sure the guy will be back and our decision will change yet again.

All of the paint but one quart is in our possession. I could not wait to see what the color looked like, I opened one right away and put it on a small spot behind the washer. Yes I was laughed at and asked why there and not on any wall. My response was I didn't want it to look silly when we were done or the next people to move in and say why is there a green patch there! We lucked out on primer too, the hardware store on the corner was going out of business 7.00 a gallon. Plus we got the door handles there for 7 dollars off. 7 was apparently the lucky number. Don't forget my weather station too. It is currently 77.8 in the house, 81.9 outside with 74% humidity.

Michael:

He has developed a bit of a stubborn streak. I wonder where that comes from? The new favorite thing to to is say remember at the end of everything and cleverly. "We were going to the zoo today, RE-MEM-ER." The pee pee dance is becoming severly more promanat and we we now pee only at home. Nap is dry, night not so much. Almost time, I figure it isn't asked about on college apps why force it, forcing is something new and I don't like it.

We graduate in swim class on Sunday. Last day of infant swim!!! Yeah!!!! I'm totally making them hats. Last night in the bath we had to sing the wheels on the bus twice and he had to do the whole thing. Yes he is swimming alone in the picture.

Baby:
Baby good. My sciatica is getting much worse, but I figure only 10 more weeks that means maybe I can convince Brandon to rub the sore bum 3 more times. I am much more tired and sore at the end of the day then I was with Michael. Two reason I think, well 3, 1 I didn't have a hobbit to chase, 2 I was on restricted activity and had a hubby strictly making sure I followed it and 3 totally over doing it every day. But, there isn't much help and most things won't get done without me. Almost done thought. Michael told me today I had a Policeman in there, a little boy playing Police.

Other then that nothing new. Just busy people running around hoping our basement didn't look like a bomb went off and we could play in it again on hot days. I love this shot, his feet actually are not touching the ground he is running so hard.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the updates.....I look forward to them as well as the pictrues. only 10 more weeks to go........Let me know if there is any heavy "housework" you need help with. Love you.

    ReplyDelete