Basement:
Oddly approximately 10 minutes after the last post discussing the delay of dry wall I received a phone call from the hubby. He needed to know what we were doing that Friday because the drywall guy wanted to come. I have dry wall now!!! It is primed, but sadly not painted yet, it will happen. The end is so close it is maddening. Hopefully, Brandon will paint in the next few days and this weekend while he organizes all the storage and hooks up the electrical already run I can sponge. Yeah, I can see the real color in all those quarts. One thing I have to remember I keep putting off it Craig's List, gotta photograph all the extra things we want to get rid of down there.
Michael:
Graduated from infant swim class! On to toddler. Getting ready to register for skating lessons, but getting aggravted at the other cities and districts that are taking forever to get the community ed books out. We were hoping for Ice skating but it is looking like it will be rollerblading instead, not biggie the transition can't be that bad. However, I am anxious to see what other "classes" and fun things they have for the fall.
Baby:
Baby is big. Have to have an ultrasound next week, I'm measuring too pregnant than I am. Which is kinda cool, maybe I got to skip time for good behavior, oh wait I totally didn't have it this time. Either way tummy too big and sugar high, must check baby. I don't know more then that, ask next Thursday. But, this did make a good friend buy a hilarious shirt I can't wait to wear tomorrow. Other then that mildly disappointing at the lack of turn out for this family quilt, but then again people still have a week left. Maybe they will all come on the last day.
Going on a Mini-Vacay starting tomorrow. Hopefully hubby brought home the laptop so I can look up the list of cities I wrote down to drive to.
Won't let me upload anymore images???? Will try again later.

Basement is coming along.....lots of hard work. Have fun on your long weekend up north. I will miss you.
ReplyDelete