Friday, September 4, 2009

Updates on Our World

I figure apparently once a month must be good. Just too busy to sit and do it, rather do other things.

Basement:

Sorry no pictures this time. We are so close to being done it is maddening. Thus no pictures, they would just not do it justice, you have to wait a week maybe. I hesistate using this word but "breathtaking" may be used to describe it. To quote Allison from today "Wow, it is beautiful."

I painted the all the walls, the ceiling has been rehung, half the polls are painted. All that is left is to paint the last of the polls and both doors. Then the carpet can go it, which I spent an hour yesterday counting and still have about 6 stacks left. It is carpet tiles in several different patterns, which my husband nicely sorted. It is actually supposed to have 3 different patterns (three rooms), I had to count to figure out how much we have of each square, what the square footage is of that set, what the square footage is of that particular pattern total and then adjusted to the smallest individual square. I have one whole set done and six stacks left to count and then the other sets to finish. Hopefully this weekend we can start to lay it!!! Now if only we could find someone to take all the extra furniture down there.

Michael:

He has developed a love of going places with other people. Apparently they are just more fun then me. Nope no separation anxiety in this house, just refusal to return. Makes me feel like the most loved and entertaining person in the world, he rather be with others then me. Today is was the Zoo with Uncle Curtis and Aunt Allison which meant after they left and we had lunch I was entertained with a list of all the animals he saw with Allison, not Curtis Allison. The frogs were the best.

He got to run the bases at the game, which he thought was the best thing ever. Note to all parents pay the $10 to join the kids club, no waiting in line for it and they sort of hold back the real line and it is almost empty down there for members. He had a blast and conked out in the car he was so exhausted.

Baby:

Still in there, still measuring two weeks ahead, ribs still broke. On the plus side the baby rotated and dropped slightly (a little early of course on the dropping) so the sciatica is greatly improved. However, the pressure below makes my neither regions hurt immensely. Almost done.

Other then that nothing really new, same old busyness.

1 comment:

  1. I left a comment but I guess something went wrong. The basement is really coming along....it looks fantastic....and Michael has a "big" place to play trains.

    ReplyDelete