Friday, March 27, 2009

Vacation Dreams


Yes in this current economic situation we have gotten ourselves into I am having fun looking at vacation properties. Wishfully thinking other peoples misfortune could be my retirement home. Heck I deserve it. My loving husband laughs every time I call him with a new one, but I ask all who have ever known him could this not be more perfect...

PUBLIC REMARKS: Loads of Potential! 1,300 ft of frontage on this 5 acres fully wooded parcel. 1/4 mile between the Twin Lakes! Snowmobile trail runs behind property for that outdoorsmen! Excellent hunting and fishing area. Build your dream home and still have property left to hunt on. Property borders State land. Electricity is also on the property. Get this one before it's gone. Sellers looking at all reasonable offers! Lake Access, Boat launch is down the road from the property!

While I was reading it outloud I actually stopped at the state land comment and said "I've just sold you." For me it was the lake access down the road. I now give pictures to drool at..

My future lake access!

I even said we could sleep in a tent temporarily up there. Maybe it will still be there in two years and the price has not gone up maybe just maybe it will be a birthday or Mother's day present. I'll share it with anyone else interested!!

1 comment:

  1. It looks pretty...but you can have it...it still gets cold there, right? I'll stay here :) I keep scrolling through the Coldwell Banker and Century 21 sites though for our area, hoping some rich people decide to finally lower the price of their home enough that we can buy it. Bryon says to STOP it.

    ReplyDelete