Thursday, January 28, 2010

Long Time Coming

Update been has been a long time coming. I'm just so busy I don't have time to even update the blog. I have learned the subtle technique of Facebooking while feeding William but that limits my typing to a few small simple sentences! This will probably take me all day but I'll get it.

Michael:
Michael is great, he is an awesome big brother and loves playing with William. People say they don't want anymore then one child because they don't know how they can love one as much, well it is a strange thing your love actually grows for both of them. Watching them interact and play is the best thing ever and Michael loves playing with his brother. He is awesome with the potty now and even put all his clothes back on the other day after going. We are currently research Preschools for the big guy. I got a recommendation on one but keep forgetting to pull the information. Gotta get a fire under my butt for that, registration for the fall is coming up!

We are still big into Monster Trucks. We found a cake we are going to try and make for his Monster Truck party. He holds shows at least once a day. Shows consist of lining them up in a row and randomly picking one up and throwing it saying it is jumping a bus. He still loves his swim class and skate class and is doing awesome in them. He's 2s class is another story, he was not very nice this week thankfully we have a week off maybe he'll get better.

William:
He is growing everyday. The differences between him and Michael are amazing. Physically they are both baffling. William genuinely thinks he can sit up. In the carseat, laying on the floor and in a bouncer he really tries to get himself upright and really does get pretty far. He can contort his body to completely flip it yet not roll over.

He chuckles now and it is the best sound in the world. He loves having conversations with you. He babbles, you babble back. It can go on for 15 minutes sometimes.

Brandon:
He is good, always working hard. If it isn't in the basement, it is the car or leaking faucet. He is finally in his area of the basement and has to address his inability to throw things away. I'm waiting for the phone cord collection that is my favorite. The van breaks in some new way once a month and oddly fixes itself. We think it is a moisture thing, winter rains have never been our friend we have has 3 separate windows leak with those conditions! It has been dry a few days maybe I'll take it to the store to see if it fixed itself again. Oh almost forgot the "yellow belt" training! :)

Me:
I've been ok, very tired and a little sick but ok. All my blood work came out fine, which is a little baffling but good. Just makes me wonder why I keep having problems then and I don't want to see a specialist. Maybe the one guy was right and it is an anemic issue from having William. I'll have to do some research and see if there are some subtle things I can change at home to help. My had still goes numb on a regular basis, but the exercises the doctor gave do help.

Other then that getting excited and getting the family ready for the trip to Mickey's house. Michael isn't all that excited yet but I am sure he will be.

1 comment:

  1. I posted a comment yesterday and something happened to it....anyway I just wanted you to know what a beautiful family you have.....monster trucks all lined up in bed...that is my Michael !

    ReplyDelete