1. It was opening day and alas again this year we were unable to attend. 29th is the charm I think. Unfortunately my hobbit slept through the game. Tigers won 15-2

2. Fish. I caved and let Brandon get Michael fish. I wanted the 5.99 glass bowl and 1. So we got the 10 gallon tank and currently7. Gracie(fancy gold fish), Zipper2 (catfish Zipper 1 died Brandon starved him), Green (goldfish), Purple (goldfish) and 3 algae eater (Al, Ge and Eater). Guess what ones Michael named?

Anyone who has comes knows who excited Michael is about these fish, especially the "meow meow fish." Hence why last night unannounced to him we had to quickly get a Zipper2.

3. People bought the house next door for real and are working on it. It was the best sound to hear at 8:45 Saturday morning. Sadly I could not get a picture of the the truck.
Update: They are here today!!! Picture!! Isn't it the most beautiful site. I love ht banging, just probably not today at nap!4. I have a den window frame. I am actually more excited then when we got a closet in here. It is so beautiful, almost breath taking.
That is about it. I think.

For some reason my comment didn't post yesterday....so again, thanks for the pictrues. Michael is so interested in those fish.
ReplyDelete