I have joined, I feel like and absolute dork but I have joined. I joined for a few reasons.
1. Everyone else has one. Yes, I am still12 and need to do what everyone else does to, in my head, avoid eternal dorkdum.
2. Because, from my observations, you can say whatever you want on a blog and have no reserve. I have many things to say, MANY
3. You are allowed to take small, almost un-obvious jabs at other people totally OK.
4. You can give your opinion and feelings with out have to look at another person (totally an approach from the book of Brandon.
So I have joined. It is late however and I must sleep, plus I have some anger currently at my ever intrusive and helpful husband who forgot to wear his listening cap (I cannot stand that parental line, what exactly does a listen cap look like and do).
Saturday, January 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Now I have another blog to read and enjoy.....GREAT !!!
ReplyDeleteHooray! I'm excited to see and hear more about Michael! Cool!
ReplyDeletePictures!!!!! :)